You are invited to an Extraordinary General Meeting of Allendale Pre-school Playgroup, charity number 1026223
Monday 28th April 2014 at 7pm
Allendale Pre-school, Shilburn Road
Pre-school wishes to change from a registered charity into a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO). As part of this process, we need to ask our membership to approve the change.
This is a short meeting, with only one issue to be discussed. You will have the opportunity to hear what a CIO is, and why pre-school would like to become one. The Special Resolution we will vote on is as follows:
It is resolved:
1. To register a new Charitable Incorporated Organisation to be called Allendale Preschool
2. To transfer all assets, liabilities, contractual arrangements, activities and work in progress of the existing association past, present and future and actual or contingent to the Charitable Incorporated Organisation known as Allendale Preschool (registered charity no to be established).
3. To dissolve the existing association in accordance with clause 11 of the constitution.
4. To delegate all powers necessary to achieve the above to the Management Committee of the existing association, including the setting of appropriate timescales.
5. To undersign the transfer agreement between the two bodies on behalf of the association.
A copy of the proposed new constitution is available to read at pre-school or can be accessed here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uk2avbzy51lcpox/G__VYu_lqo