A virtual tour
Things are a little different this year, usually we would welcome you to come for a look around and to meet the children and staff, however due to the current restrictions this is not possible.
We hope this little video will give you a little feel for what our Pre School is like, if you cannot open the powerpoint file, please contact us and we can send you a copy or the video is also on our facebook page.
Here is a link to our family handbook which you might want to download for future reference, it has information regarding fees, policies, healthy eating and links to home learning and other useful information.
A short powerpoint with information about starting school at Allendale Primary can be found here: Transition powerpoint
Northumberland County Council links
- Free childcare for two year olds Some two year olds can now receive 15 hours of free early years provision. This link explains who qualifies and has details of how to apply in Northumberland
- Families Information Service Here you can find out more information about the free 15 hours’ early years provision as well as other information about childcare choices.
- School term dates Northumberland school holiday dates
- Northumberland school admissions information This link takes you to the page that tells you how to apply for a school place in Northumberland
Tapestry online learning journal
- Tapestry Tapestry is the service which we use for our online Learning Journals. This link will help you learn more about Tapestry and see some examples of what a learning journal might look like.
- Tapestry app Tapestry is now available as an app for iphone or ipad. You can log in securely to see your child’s journal, comment on posts and add observations.
- Easy Fundraising Shop through lots of popular online stores and raise money for Pre-School as you buy.
- Easy Search Use this as your search engine and every click can raise funds for Pre-School.
Other useful links