100% happiness!

Here is what our families have to say about Pre School….

Here are a variety of comments made by families that have accessed our service in recent years:

‘Fantastic staff and a child led approach with real world learning = a very happy 3 year old daughter!’

‘The best start to education and fun your children could possibly get’

‘My grandson had a short visit today, He absolutely loved it and the staff made him feel so welcome, he quickly relaxed and had such a good time, he’s really looking forward to starting after October holidays :)’

‘Expert staff and real world learning ethos. My boy will be sad to leave when he outgrows it here, but I’m confident they have given him a great set of skills to get the most out of school.’

Survey – Autumn 2019

We had a fantastic response to our survey in the Autumn term.  95% of families who responded were ‘very happy’ with the service and learning opportunities provided. and the remaining 5% ‘happy’

“The variety is superb. Art, crafts, singing, village visits, outdoors activities, lots of play. Please keep this up.”

Our survey results told us that although you were happy with the Pre School environment, many of you thought we would benefit from additional outdoor space.

“I think the preschool is managed incredibly well with the resources that they have access to. The main activity room is always being reinvented to offer the children variety and new ideas. My only comment would be that it is a big shame there is not more outside space available but I know that this is an issue beyond the control of the staff”

“You work so hard with the limited space and resource you have. Lots of changes and new things, new topics and ideas. Its a fantastic environment for the kids.”

In response to this we are over the moon to announce that we have secured some additional outside space to the rear of Pre School and we are super excited to start creating our new garden space.

Over the summer we have raised almost £10,000 for this project, via our crowdfunder, our amazingly supportive family, friends and community helped us raise over £4.500 and we then secured an additional £5,000 through the calor community fund.

Read more here;

https://communityfund.calor.co.uk/garden-for-allendale-preschool#start

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s